Food and Body Image Life Coaching
Body image issues can be very isolating. People who struggle with food and body image find this issue has a huge impact on their daily lives. I have worked as a life coach for nearly 20 years and specialise in food and body image issues.
Together, we can dismantle the roadblocks that stop you from connecting with yourself and help you learn how to reconnect with yourself, find total food freedom and body acceptance. .
I will provide you with the guidance, support, and tools you need to transform your mindset and in turn your self-image.
Men and women are bombarded by subliminal messages and imagery on a daily basis. Your idea of the ‘perfect’ body has been constructed for you, and if you are not careful, subconscious ideas about beauty and worthiness can rule your life.
Here are some of the things that can cause self-image issues.
- Social media – Modern individuals are exposed to more subliminal messaging than ever before. Social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram tell you to change your body to fit an ideal.
- Traumatic childhoods – Under eating or overeating often takes root in childhood as a response to traumatic situations. If a child feels that they lack control, they may restrict or overeat to self-soothe and this can continue into adulthood.
- Low-self confidence – If you suffer from low-self confidence, the likelihood is that you have turned a critical eye toward your body. You may even have a niggling voice in your head that says unkind things about your appearance
Gain a New Appreciation for Food & Your Body
By the end of our sessions, you will have a new understanding of how to think and in turn value yourself with a higher regard and self esteem. Together, we will improve your sense of self, and explore how that relates to your relationship with food and weight. You will be able to trace the origins of your disordered eating and stop engaging in harmful behaviours.
So, what can I do for you?
- Mindset changing – Identify your current mindset and explore how it has developed over the years. We will set actionable goals to gradually make your mindset more positive.
- Self-compassion – Discover where the negative thoughts and feelings about your body have come from, and understand that the critical voice inside your head is not necessarily your own.
- Body image & self-acceptance – Ask hard-hitting questions like, how do you see your body? How does this perception impact your day-to-day life?
Your body is your first home, and if you do not feel comfortable in it you will not be comfortable navigating the world around it. The preconceived notions that you have about your weight, attractiveness, and appearance could be holding you back in life.
My role as a life coach is to help you understand your mind and in turn transform the way that you think and feel about yourself. If you want to break free from emotional eating and learn how to have a kinder approach to your body , book a free consultation with me.
I will help you remove your self-limiting beliefs and change the way you think about food and weight once and for all. If you really want food sanity get in touch today. The results will speak for themselves.
Change your life today
Let’s start with a brief free consultation to discover what your needs are.
We can speak on the phone or face-to-face.